And here we are again on a #funfriday when we revisit our affirmation list to tick or erase which ones work and which ones don’t, especially seeing as we’re geerin up for our upcoming project – #Mission52, which entails pursuing and realizing a dream in 52 days!
See it is very important to self-motivate to it is too much of an important role to entrust with anyone else who doesn’t get what you’re try in to achieve. And self-affirmations, thought-out by you, for you, go a longer way than any motivational/inspirational content you will ever read. So below are guiding affirmations you can use to help you achieve that big, scary dream in just 52 days. Do you believe it’s possible?
When you don’t want to face the day:
1. This day brings me nothing but joy.
2. Today will be a gorgeous day to remember.
3. My thoughts are my reality so I think up a bright new day.
4. I fill my day with hope and face it with joy.
5. I choose to fully participate in my day.
When you worry about your future:
1. I let go of worries that drain my energy.
2. I make smart, calculated plans for my future.
3. I am a money magnet and attract wealth and abundance.
4. I am in complete charge of planning for my future.
5. I trust in my own ability to provide well for my family.
When you can’t get your loved ones to support your dreams:
1. I follow my dreams no matter what.
2. I show compassion in helping my loved ones understand my dreams.
3. I ask my loved ones to support my dreams.
4. I answer questions about my dreams without getting defensive.
5. My loved ones love me even without fully grappling with my dreams.
6. I accept everyone as they are and continue on with pursuing my dream.
When you come face to face with a problem:
1. I am safe and sound. All is well.
2. Everything works out for my highest good.
3. There is a great reason this is unfolding before me now.
4. I have the smarts and the ability to get through this.
5. All my problems have a solution.
When you want to do more with your life but feel stuck:
1. I attempt all – not some – possible ways to get unstuck.
2. I seek a new way of thinking about this situation.
3. The answer is right before me, even if I am not seeing it yet.
4. I believe in my ability to unlock the way and set myself free.
When you can’t stop comparing yourself to others:
1. I have no right to compare myself to anyone for I do not know their whole story.
2. I compare myself only to my highest self.
3. I choose to see the light that I am to this world.
4. I am happy in my own skin and in my own circumstances.
5. I see myself as a gift to my people and community and nation.
I hope you motivate yourself enough to begin pursuing that seemingly impossible dream with us as a support team at the beginning of August, and I hope you do it for YOU and nobody else. You don’t have anything to prove to anyone else but yourself. The best version of you can only be that which is superior to who you were yesterday. So quit the comparisons and the pity-parties (no matter your circumstances) and be what and who God created you for. You’ve got this, and God’s got you. You are what’s possible! So go out and be an example of what others CAN become. #YouArePossible #IAmPossible #LetsBePossibleTogether