Truth be told, the best of us feel sloth every Monday morning and as a result, never want to get out of bed, much less go to work. Funny enough, there are myriads of people who waste their precious Sunday afternoons, just thinking about how aweful Monday will be. That already sets you up for a sloppy week because, you are what you think (as a man thinketh, so is he – Biblical quote). The power of thought is serious business, and I doubt you would deliberately want to sabotage yourself each week because of all the mediocre things you allow into your thoughts.
For that reason, we need robust motivation to start each week and remain positive no matter what. A positive mind works better than a worked-up mind. Now, that motivation differs from person to person and with #motivationmonday hashtag trending on social media, people share what motivates them. So, what is your motivation? Try to live by these 10 hashtag quotes this week for that oomph:
1. It’s Monday – All it takes is a great plan, hard work and loads of prayer to make your dreams a reality this week.
2. It’s Monday – Go chase your dream today. Be proud of what you create today. Change a life today.
3. It’s Monday – If you’re reading this, I hope something great happens to you today.
4. Somewhere, somebody luckier than you is sleeping in. That only means you can achieve more than them today because it’s Monday.
5. Big shots are only little shots who keep shooting. #motivationmonday.
6. How many Mondays have been and gone since you said “I’ll start next week”? Take action. Start today. #motivationmonday
7. How are you going to better yourself today? Wake up with a purpose so you can go to sleep with satisfaction. #motivationmonday
8. You are not a team because we work together. You are a team because you trust, respect and care for each other. #motivationmonday
9. Your bed will be waiting patiently for you to return into its snugly embrace. So get up and work towards your dream today. #motivationmonday
10. Remember: When #God is in the reason, there’s no way you can fail. Stay encouraged & God bless you! #motivationmonday
#YouArePossible #IAmPossible #LetsBePossibleTogether